My husband and I honestly think this is addictive. We can't quit eating it!!
- 2 Cups of Water in big pan or pot
- 1/2 Large Onion cut up
- 1 Cup Peppers cut up (fresh or frozen, any kind you like)
Keep on medium/high heat on stove and keep adding the following:
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, cut up
- 1 Cup Broccoli (use fresh or frozen of all vegetables)
- 1 Cup Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Carrots
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Can Each Bush's Beans (Navy, Kidney, and Black)
- 1 Can Pineapple (optional)
- Season with Cumin, Chili Powder, Tabasco Sauce, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt (or Mrs. Dash), and Pepper
Add as much seasoning as you like. Some like it hot! I like it mild, but I still use all of the above seasonings. I go a little heavier on the Cumin and a little lighter on the hotter seasonings. I would say add a little of all and start taste testing. If you like it with more broth, add more vegetable broth.